Anatomy of a World Cup Final
A single picture can be worth a thousand words, they say. Here is one that shows all the riders in the World Cup Final from last Sunday in their Freestyle.
This was a very closely run event with different couples coming out on top for different movements.
• Hans-Peter Minderhoud and Glock’s Flirt took the prize for trot and canter half-passes on both legs, canter pirouette right and for the artistic marks rhythm, harmony and music
• Timme Vilhelmson Silfven and Don Aurelio aced both walk movements, canter-pirouette right and degree of difficulty
• Fabienne Lütkemeier and D’Agostino on top in extended trot, extended canter, one-time and two-time changes
• Patrick Kittel and Watermill Scandic take the prize for passage, piaffe and transitions, but took a big hit in both walk movements
• Jessica von Bredow-Werndl and Unee-BB had the best entrance-halts but a hit in the trot half-pass
Riders are welcome to contact us at GDA to get more details on their World Cup Final performance
Click on the image and magnify it for the full effect